About Me

My photo
I am the illegitimate daughter of art and science.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Twins.

You love, you hate them, they love you, they push you out of planes. I'm sure this will be the situation tomorrow, whilst I celebrate my twin's lovely 18 (her blog, Escaping Reality). She wants to sky-dive. Me being the amazing little/big sister/twin that I am, obliged, tomorrow at noon, we will be arriving at Herlong to jump out of a plane, against all of my survival instincts. Then again, I guess this wouldn't be a bucket list without a sky-diving, would it. Wish me luck, and if you never hear from me again, you'll know why.
Guess which of the two I more relate to?







Wish me luck, and if you pray, though I don't, pray I don't end up like that -------------->>>>>>>




"Life is just a phase you're going through; you'll get over it."


No comments:

Post a Comment