About Me

My photo
I am the illegitimate daughter of art and science.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Geezus.

Yeah, haven't blogged in a while. Sorry about that. I guess life has been a little silly and I haven't really felt like working on my so-called bucket list. Whatever.


In other news, I should have added this to my bucket list; I have gotten a very lovely hot industrial. Then again, I've always loved piercings (within reason, of course), so it's going to look hot to me. This being said, allow me to extend my ever expanding list:


15. Piercings. I may be considering a nose or lip-piercing for funsies. Possibly even a belly button piercing with my gorgeous twin, Aya. Who knows? Not me.
16. Create a photo to make my professor go Wow! This makes more sense if you know that I'm in Photo1 right now and learning how to develop and print my own film! ^.^ And learning the general intricacies of my child, that's her right there.


I've named her Janine. I love her and she's a brute, with a ton of history.


Anywho, that's about it, regarding number five, I may start up another blog, one that would be updated a ton more than this one. I know, I know, everyone has a blog that is for their thoughts, for them. And quite honestly, that's perfectly a-okay. Which is why I may do it. Any thoughts on that? Drop it in the comments.


And then regarding number ten, I may be getting more tattoos, soon. And one that I've fallen in love with is pretty simple; a DNA strand straight down my back. As for ending it, any ideas, I can't think of anything.


Until then, love be with you.


"And all people live, Not by reason of any care they have for themselves, But by the love for them that is in other people." 
                                              -Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment