About Me

My photo
I am the illegitimate daughter of art and science.

Friday, March 4, 2011

This Again.

So, it's been a while. Since the last post, I apologize about that, I'm trying to move out and I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a roomie or not. Comment with advice, bad stories, etc.

Anywho, the title would be "this again" because I've gone and done it again: I've gone and marked myself for life, yet again. And it's gorgeous.
Yes, I know. Mostly Science. Whatever.

And on top of the moving out, I'm trying to make this gorgeous vision I have of a dress into reality. Which is rather complicated...

Anywho, I was wondering, what do you want to do before you die?


"You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""
George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment